Friday, April 15, 2011

WOOLITE?

Well, I just wrapped a very odd directing gig in sunny Vancouver. A very scary TV commercial for Woolite called " The Torturer". Yes, I said Woolite. This ain't yo Mamma's Woolite.

HALLOWEEN 2's D.P. Brandon Trost and HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES producer Danielle Lovett were part of the fun.


Can't show you much but, below are a few shots from this crazy week of filming.

"Action"

RZ and Brandon on set in the mud watching playback.

A spooky scarecrow.

The house that hates laundry. I guess?

Something was funny, but I have no idea what.

11 comments:

  1. Keep the Lords updates coming. Any casting news?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it.

    I'm hoping Trost will the DP on LORDS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the commerical for the Woolite for dark clothing? I use that, and it really works..I have a couple Captain Spaulding shirts I bought around the time Rejects came out..They still look new, so do all my other hundreds of black t shirts, I have had many of them for years and none of them look faded.

    The commercial looks pretty cool. I like the scarecrow. Is it Vancover BC you were filming in? I live in Mount Vernon Wa, so that is only an hour away. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, can't wait to see "Lords of Salem"!!!

    Thank you for pics !

    Rob is a genious !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dark Knight, pics above indicate that the talented Mr. Trost is indeed Lords DP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for the gig. Bruce the Torturer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA HA.. House of 1000 Dirty Socks??? HA HA

    Can't wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doesn't matter what RZ does, It's ALWAYS interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think anything's gonna take that stain out, hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful your are the best a lot of thanks for your works

    ReplyDelete